Monday 13 August 2012

Feeling juicy!

Its safe to say everyone in the blogging community knows about this perfume, half of us have it and the other half are lusting after it! I got this for my birthday back in April and im so sad to say im so disappointed. (Argh broke the negative review cherry) I adore the bottle and the packaging it came with and I even love the scent! The problem is it doesn't last any longer than 2 minutes on my skin, literally. I don't know if its just a bad one or they're all like this but never the less ill keep on trying it and trying to make it work as the scent is so good not to!

Viva la Juicy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i was just about to say, i've been wanting to get that! but after you said that im not too sure lol! If you want, check out my blog
www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

pearl blossoms said...

Id check it out in store and see how long it lasts on your skin before you buy because you never know it might just be me:) And sure ill check it out xx

Rebecca said...

Oh that's really frustrating!

http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

pearl blossoms said...

Tell me about it!x